Do you want to teach at Yoga Fun Day?
THINGS TO DO TO TEACH AT YOGA FUN DAY:
1. Fill out the Yoga Fun Day Teacher Registration Form below with all of your contact info including current mailing addresss, best phone number to reach, social media information, description of your classes, bio, etc… We will send you an info packet with fliers and your Yoga Fun Day shirt that we require instructors to wear while teaching at Yoga Fun Day. We need your shirt size.
2. Include what classes you are teaching the names of the classes, short description and best times for teaching. Most instructors teach two classes or a class and a workshop. All classes and workshops are 90 minutes. We will do our best to fit you in the time requested to teach but can not guarantee you that spot. The most up to date schedule will be posted on our website. Due to last minute changes we might have to switch the room you were scheduled to teach in for that day. Please bring your cards and any promo material you have to YFD as we try to promote you as much as possible.
3. Email 1-3 high resolution photos to Sam at email@example.com that we can use for your bio on our website.
4. LINK YOGA FUN DAY TO YOUR WEBSITE http://www.yogafunday.com. We will be checking for link backs to our site. In order to put your profile up online and teach at Yoga Fun Day it is mandatory that you link back to our site via your website or social media profiles if you don’t have a website.
6. LIKE yogafunday on Facebook, LIKE yogafunday on Twitter and FOLLOW yogafunday on Instagram please. Please start using the hash tag #yogafunday to help us promote our event.
7. Help us spread the word and invite all of your friends, students, etc to the specific Yoga Fun Day Santa Clara 9-30-18 event. Make sure you are logged into to your facebook account and go to this link 9-30-18 Yoga Fun Day Event on the right hand side it says, “SHARE” this is where you can share with your friends and actually go through your friend list and INVITE people to specifically like the event page. Make sure to invite your students and fellow friends whom you think might want to come and make sure you put that you are going as well. Please feel free to post on this event page things like, “I am so excited to be part of Yoga Fun Day Santa Clara with a pic or an image.” This helps us build the buzz and brand engagement online.
8. Please digitally sign the Teacher Waiver Form. If we don’t have a signed waiver form from you then you will not be able to teach at Yoga Fun Day. Here is the url: https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/
9. We give you 25 FREE tickets to sell or give away. Please take advantage of this opportunity. Most instructors are announcing this in classes, sending out in an email blurb, and blasting it on social media and the most successful instructors created a facebook event promoting their classes at Yoga Fun Day and used our hashtag #yogafunday. For the best example of how to do this please visit Shy’s Facebook Yoga Fun Day Event Page from last year. We created a short video to show you how to redeem your tickets. Once your paperwork and everything is signed we will send you the link.
10. Opportunity to have a booth at Yoga Fun Day at an 80 percent discount. It is only $139 for instructors. You can sell things, promote your classes, promote your retreats and workshops etc. You can leave your fliers in the rooms you teach as well and promote openly at Yoga Fun Day. This is an event to connect the community and work together. If you want to reserve a booth for only $139 then you must fill out the contract information and submit your credit card authorization form that we will use to process your payment. We will not promote your booth or put it online until we have the full payment of $139 for your booth.
11. Our point of contact person in the Bay Area is Kathy Waddell she is also a yoga teacher and the Yoga Fun Day Ambassador helping connect with teachers. She is your point of contact person for getting flyers for Yoga Fun Day and questions you may have about the event. Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org Her contact phone number is 650.740.0171
Another point of contact is Lizzie our Director of Sales and Marketing. Her email address is email@example.com and direct contact is 561.389.9105.
Namaste, Think Big, Love And Success Samantha
PS: We are so excited to have you on the Yoga Fun Day Team!